Wednesday, September 2, 2015

September 2, 2015




Ordi + Eli 
Fall/Winter 2012 Collection


Fashion Comic



Today we look back at a fashion comic I created with my photographer friend, Simao Salvador, for my collaborative fashion project Ordi + Eli. Ordi + Eli was created with my best friend Danni Dee, as co-designers & best friends we decided to put it on hold for now. We both are busy with our lives & making magic happen on a daily basis, but there's no reason we can't look back to 3 years ago & appreciate the past! 


I had fun creating this so I hope you enjoy! 

















Ordi + Eli Fashion Comic Credits:

Photographer: Simao Salvador
MUA/Hair: Geo Melo
Models: Kashlee & Monique
Creative Director & Wardrobe Stylist: Anthony Leroux
Location: A Leroux Styling



No comments:

Post a Comment